Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Ericas Taco Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ericas Taco Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ericas Taco Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you should entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ericas taco pie recipe. You can have ericas taco pie using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ericas Taco Pie:
- You need of ground beef.
- Use of taco seasoning.
- Use of crescent rolls.
- Get of sour cream more or less.
- You need of crushed nacho cheese doritos more or less.
- Use of shredded colby jack cheese more or less.
Instructions to make Ericas Taco Pie:
- preheat oven to 350.
- create your pie crust by laying crescent rolls out flat and smooth out seams in a 9/13 casserole dish.
- Brown meat and follow directions on taco seasoning packet but do not use double the water even though you are using 2 packets.
- place beef in dish and top with a light layer of sour cream.
- top that with a layer of crushed Doritos and then top with a layer of shredded cheese.
- bake in oven for 25 minutes then add another light layer of crushed chips and then more cheese and bake an additional 10 minutes..
- let cool then dig in to this delicious dish. You can dice some onion, shred some lettuce or add salsa as well but I really love it very basic..
If you find this Ericas Taco Pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.