Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Rajma curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Rajma curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma curry recipe. To make rajma curry you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rajma curry:
- Take 100 g of Rajma.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Get 2 tablespoon of jeera powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chilli powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of tumeric powder.
- You need of Salt (as per taste).
- You need 2 tablespoon of Cooking oil.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of jeera.
Instructions to make Rajma curry:
- Soak rajma for 6-8 hours in water. And pressure cook it for 5-6 whistles..
- Take a preheated pan and add oil and put jeera. After jeera sprinkles add finely chopped onions. Saute it till it becomes translucent. Then add jeera powder..
- Add the pressure cooked rajma to it and add turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt. Mix it well. Allow it to cook for 15 minutes in medium flame..
If you find this Rajma curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.