Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Green chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green chicken curry recipe. You can cook green chicken curry using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green chicken curry:
- You need 1 tbsp of veg oil.
- Prepare 4 of skinless chicken breast fillets,cut into chunks.
- You need 2 tbsp of thai green curry paste.
- Use 400 grams of can coconut milk.
- Provide 225 grams of bamboo shots,drained and rinsed.
- Take 175 grams of (6oz) green beans,halved.
- Get 4 tbsp of shredded fresh thai or normal basil leaves.
- Provide 1 of lime slices,to garnish.
Steps to make Green chicken curry:
- Heat the oil in a large wok or deep frying pan.Add the chicken and stir fry over a med heat for 5-6 mins until lightly browned.Add the curry paste and cook stirring for 1 min more..
- pour in the coconut milk and add the bamboo shoots and beans.Bring to the boil ,then reduce the heat and simmer gently for12-15 mins until the chicken is cooked through and the beans are tender.
- stir in the shredded basil.Spoon in to plates and garnish with slices of lime.
- v nice with Thai fragrant rice..
If you find this Green chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.