Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Instant pot Mongolian Beef recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant pot Mongolian Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant pot Mongolian Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot mongolian beef recipe. You can have instant pot mongolian beef using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant pot Mongolian Beef:
- Prepare of flank steak (, sliced across the grains).
- Use of cornstarch.
- Provide of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide of brown sugar (or 2/3 cups for those with a sweet tooth).
- Take of garlic (minced).
- Use of fresh ginger (minced).
- Prepare of lite soy sauce.
- Prepare of water.
- Provide of rice vinegar.
- You need of red pepper flakes (optional).
- You need of Cornstarch Slurry.
- Take of cornstarch.
- Get of water.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Get of green onions (chopped).
- You need of sesame seeds.
- Provide of Hot chilli oil paste.
Instructions to make Instant pot Mongolian Beef:
- Heat up your pressure cooker: press Sauté, click on the Adjust button, select More to get the Sauté More function, which means that the food will be sautéed over medium-high heat. Wait for the Instant Pot indicator to read HOT..
- Add sliced beef to a large ziplock bag, add 1 tablespoon cornstarch and shake well to coat the beef evenly..
- Add the oil to the hot Instant Pot, once the oil is hot, add the beef and sauté for 2-3 minutes, stirring a few times. If needed brown the beef in batches, you don't want to add too much as it will start releasing juice and it won't brown well. Note: You can also skip browning the beef and just add it to the pot!.
- If bits of beef stuck to the pot, add 1/2 cup water and deglaze the pot. Using a wooden spoon scrape the bottom of the pot. You can discard that liquid if wanted..
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the pot: minced garlic, minced ginger, lite soy sauce, brown sugar, water, rice vinegar, and red pepper flakes. You can add less sugar, based on your taste and preference. Note: You can also skip browning the beef and just add it to the pot!.
- Stir well until all the ingredients are combined and coated in sauce..
- Close lid and pressure cook at High Pressure for 8 minutes + 10 minutes Natural Release. Turn off the heat. Release the remaining pressure after the 10 mins No time has passed.. Open the lid..
- Make the cornstarch slurry, in a small bowl mix cornstarch with water until fully combined. With the Instant Pot on the Sauté function, add the slurry to the pot, stir to combine and cook for 2-3 minutes on Sauté, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens. Turn off the Instant Pot and let the Mongolian Beef sit for 8-10 minutes before serving, in this time the sauce will settle and thicken more..
- Serve over rice and garnish with fresh chopped green onions and sesame seeds..
If you find this Instant pot Mongolian Beef recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.