Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast Curry Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Curry Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast curry bread recipe. To make breakfast curry bread you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Breakfast Curry Bread:
- Provide 50 gr of Onion.
- Prepare 75 gr of Ground Beef.
- Take 1/2 of Green Paprika.
- Provide 50 gr of Curry Roux (I use House : Kari ala Jepang).
- You need 1 tsp of Curry Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Worchester Sauce.
- Use 20 ml of Tomato Sauce.
- Use 12 sheets of loaf bread.
- Provide 250 ml of Water.
Steps to make Breakfast Curry Bread:
- Slice the onion, green paprika. In another container, Mix together Worchester sauce and tomato sauce..
- Heat the pan, put some oil. Saute Onion(until translucent), Ground beef, and green paprika. Add the sauces, and curry powder..
- Add Water, cook until boiling. Set the heat off, Add the curry roux. Stir until the roux is dissolve and put the heat on. Keep stiring until the sauce is thickening..
- Take 2 sheets of bread, make a hole. Put that bread on top of another sheet. Its looks like a bread bowl, right ? (to stick the bread, you could splash a water or milk. so you get your bread is moist. Thats great!).
- Put the Curry, on top of bread. Put in microwave..
- Serve it !.
If you find this Breakfast Curry Bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.