Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew recipe. You can cook beef stew using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef stew:
- Use of onion.
- Use of celery stalks.
- Take of potatoes.
- Take of mixed vegtables.
- Provide of butter.
- You need of water.
- Get of tomatoes.
- Get of beef stew meat.
- Prepare of flour.
- Use of beef stew mix packets.
Instructions to make Beef stew:
- season meat to your liking and set aside in the refrigerater. while meats in the refrigerator put flour in a ziploc bag and set aside..
- cut up celery and onion put in a skillet with two tablespoons of butter. saute for about 10 minutes set aside. wash potatoes and cut and soak in cold water. set aside..
- heat up 2 tablespoons of butter in a skillet. then get another pot and combine the onion and celery, tomatoes, vegtables, potatoes, water. bring to a boil turn down to medium and let cook..
- meanwhile get meat and put in the ziploc weith flour coat all meat evenly. fry meat until brown about two minutes when you fry it kinda smush it so it will be tender..
- add all browned meat to the pot with everything else. add the two packs of beef stew seasoning mix stir well and cover and let cook one hour. stirring occasionally..
- then uncover and cook water out. about thirty minutes. and serve with rice.
If you find this Beef stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.