Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Bean & Cannelini Bean Side Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Bean & Cannelini Bean Side Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green bean & cannelini bean side curry (vegan/vegetarian) recipe. To cook green bean & cannelini bean side curry (vegan/vegetarian) you only need 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Bean & Cannelini Bean Side Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Get 1 of Medium Tomato.
- Prepare 3 cups of approx green beans cut in half.
- Take 1 Can of Cannelini Beans (drained).
- Provide 2 tbs of Coconut Cream.
- Get 1-1/2 Cups of Vegetable Stock.
- Use of Paste.
- Use 1 of Medium Onion.
- Provide 3 of Garlic Cloves.
- Use 1 tbs of Ginger.
- Get of Spices.
- You need 4 of Cardamom Pods.
- Prepare 4 of Cloves.
- Use 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Use 2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ground Corriander.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of Ground Tumeric.
- Take 2 of Star Anise.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Corriander Seeds.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1/2-1/4 tsp of ground chili powder (depending on hotness).
Steps to make Green Bean & Cannelini Bean Side Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Place onion, garlic and ginger in a processor and make a paste. Add oil to a pot, saute paste, add spices and mix through..
- Add the tomato, green beans and Cannelini beans and stir. Add approx 1 to 1 1/2 cups Vegetable stock (the volume you wish). Simmer for approx 20mins.
- With approx 5 mins to go, add coconut cream. Stir through then serve once finished..
If you find this Green Bean & Cannelini Bean Side Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.