Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Choco-Brownie Bowl recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Choco-Brownie Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Choco-Brownie Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health advantages. These nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to choco-brownie bowl recipe. You can cook choco-brownie bowl using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Choco-Brownie Bowl:
- Get For of brownie:.
- Take 15 of chocolate biscuits.
- Provide 2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- Get As required of Mix dry fruits.
- Prepare For of garnishing:.
- Prepare 100 g of dark/milk chocolate.
- Prepare As required of Chocolate ganache.
- Use As per taste of Ice cream.
- Take 2 of Apple roses.
- Take As required of Chocolate leaves.
- Use As required of Wafer rolls/biscuits.
Instructions to make Choco-Brownie Bowl:
- Firstly, grind the biscuits then add sugar and milk and give it a proper mix. Lastly add baking soda and mix well..
- Transfer the batter into a greased square mould/container and sprinkle some mixed dry fruits on it. Microwave for 4 minutes. Let it cool and cut into square pieces..
- Now for chocolate bowl, take a bowl and cover it with foil paper and coat the foil with melted chocolate and deep freeze for 5 minutes then unmould the chocolate bowl..
- Fill the bowl with brownies, ice-cream, ganache and wafer biscuits or any combination that you like..
- For ganache, take equal quantity of fresh cream and dark chocolate and microwave for 1 minute..
- For apple rose, make thin slices of half apple and coat each slice with salt and rinse them. This makes the apple soft. Then place slices as shown and roll them. Prick toothpick to hold the shape of rose..
If you find this Choco-Brownie Bowl recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.