Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Dango Miso Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Dango Miso Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy dango miso soup recipe. You can cook creamy dango miso soup using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Dango Miso Soup:
- Take 2 of Fish broth packets.
- Get 1360 ml (45.98 fl oz) of Water *160 ml (5.41 fl oz) is for dango balls.
- Prepare 220 g (7.76 oz) of Dango rice flour / Joushinko rice flour.
- Provide 500 g (17.63 oz) of Vegetables *whatever you like is fine.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Miso paste *white.
- Prepare to taste of Green onion.
Instructions to make Creamy Dango Miso Soup:
- Put water and fish broth packets in a pan and wait 30 mins..
- Peel and slice vegetables. I'm using radish, carrots, burdock and konnyaku this time..
- If you want to add potatoes or sweet potatoes, soak in water for 10 mins. to remove any scum..
- Take out 160 ml of water which soaked the fish broth packets in the pan and pour in the bowl. * Depends on the dango powder you will use, the amount of water might be slightly different. Follow the indicated guide of the packages..
- Put vegetables into the pan and stew with low heat..
- Put dango rice powder in the bowl and knead well..
- Scoop some and make an one – bite size flat round shape and put in the pan as soon as it's made..
- Once the dango is cooked, it comes to the surface just like gnocchi pasta..
- Put the miso paste in, melt well, and stew with low heat for 15 mins.. You can add a pouched egg if you like. My grandmother put one in for breakfast..
- Stop the heat, take out fish broth packets and rest the soup for 30 mins., and then heat again to serve..
- While resting & cooling down, the good flavor of miso will soak deep inside the ingredients and a slight amount of dango rice powder melts into the soup. It makes this soup rich & creamy, just like a white stew..
- Pour the soup into a serving bowl and put some green onion on top for a nice presentation!.
- You can make the miso soup with your favorite vegetables! This is the one I cooked with sweet potatoes the other day. Tofu & wakame seaweed combination is also good!.
- You can get all the ingredients I used here at Jungle Jim's in Cincinnati, OH. They are in the Japanese section. White miso is the light yellow / beige one, dango powder is the blue one (Joushinko, pink one, is also okay if dango powder is not available.).
- Konnyaku jelly is the gray slimy rectangle one just above the tofu. It is made from the a potato called the "devil's tongue". It is a Japanese healthy food which is low in fat and contains lots of fiber, to reduce absorbing cholesterol and sugar. Also has effects to prevent diabetes, high blood pressure, and arteriosclerosis..
If you find this Creamy Dango Miso Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.