Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Baked Rangoon and Beef Egg Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Rangoon and Beef Egg Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you probably choose many items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One nutritious option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked rangoon and beef egg rolls recipe. To cook oven baked rangoon and beef egg rolls you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Baked Rangoon and Beef Egg Rolls:
- Use 1 packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare 10 slice of large chunk crab.
- Get 1 packages of wonton wraps.
- Provide 1 packages of eggroll wraps.
- Get 1/2 packages of ground beef optional.
Steps to make Oven Baked Rangoon and Beef Egg Rolls:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- mix cream cheese, honey and crab.
- cook your ground beef adding whatever seasoning you like. add beef to cream cheese and crab mixture to your liking.
- follow instructions to fold your egg rolls and wontons from the dough packaging.
- cover with raw egg and place on cookie sheet uncovered and stick in oven for 15-20 min keeping and eye for when they turn golden brown.
If you find this Oven Baked Rangoon and Beef Egg Rolls recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.