Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef tenderloin in mushroom sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef tenderloin in mushroom sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef tenderloin in mushroom sauce recipe. To cook beef tenderloin in mushroom sauce you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef tenderloin in mushroom sauce:
- Prepare of butter divided.
- You need of canola oil.
- Take of beef tenderloin steaks 1 inch thick and 4 oz each.
- Get of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- Use of chopped green onion.
- Use of all purpose flour.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of chicken broth.
- Provide of browning sauce optional.
Instructions to make Beef tenderloin in mushroom sauce:
- In a skillet heat 2 tablespoons butter and oil over medium heat cook the steaks to desired doneness for medium rare a thermometer should read 135 medium 140 5-6 minutes per side.
- Remove from pan reserving drippings keep warm.
- In same pan heat drippings and remaining butter over medium high heat sauté mushrooms and green onion until tender.
- Stir in flour salt and pepper until blended gradually stir in chicken broth and if desired browning sauce.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly cook and stir until thickened about 1 to 2 minutes serve with steaks.
If you find this Beef tenderloin in mushroom sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.