Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked rotini with italian hot sausage recipe. You can have baked rotini with italian hot sausage using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage:
- Prepare of rotini pasta (16 ounce).
- Use of Italian Hot Sausage(OR Sweet sausage).
- You need of ground beef.
- Provide of fresh mushrooms (sliced).
- Get of onion, chopped.
- Get of green pepper, chopped.
- You need of Fresh minced garlic (about 6 cloves).
- Get of Italian seasoning.
- Provide of Oregano.
- Use of Basil leaves.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- You need of can crushed tomatoes.
- You need of -can Condensed Tomato Soup.
- Take of – soup can milk.
- Provide of Mozzarella cheese (8 ounce bag), shredded.
- Prepare of Salt for boiling pasta.
- Get of Cooking spray.
Steps to make Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage:
- In a large pot sauté the Italian sausage (remove from casing), ground beef, fresh mushrooms, onion, green pepper, and fresh garlic, breaking up your ground beef and Italian sausages as you cook it……cook until meats are browned and veggies are tender….drain any fat from pot…..
- Add to sautéed meat mixture and veggies the black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano and basil leaves, stir gently……
- Add crushed tomatoes and tomato soup with the soup can of milk, cook on low heat, covered, for 30 minutes……stirring gently……
- Meanwhile boil water for your pasta, don’t forget to add a little bit of salt 🧂 to the water !!! Boil until pasta is slightly done, but not completely cooked……Drain pasta, but leave just a small amount of water in the pot, your going to add this yummy pasta water with the pasta to your sauce….. 😋.
- Mix cooked and mostly drained pasta into sausage / ground beef / veggie mixture, mix all well………
- Pour all into a greased 13×9 inch baking pan that has been lightly sprayed with cooking spray……
- Put shredded mozzarella cheese over your pasta sausage mixture…..
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 375 degree oven for 30-35 minutes or until mozzarella cheese is melted and top is nicely browned…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.