Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mangshor Jhol (Mutton Curry – Bengali Style) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mangshor Jhol (Mutton Curry – Bengali Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mangshor Jhol (Mutton Curry – Bengali Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mangshor jhol (mutton curry – bengali style) recipe. You can have mangshor jhol (mutton curry – bengali style) using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mangshor Jhol (Mutton Curry – Bengali Style):
- Prepare 500 gms of Mutton on bones, cubed.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of yoghurt.
- Take 1 tbsp. of ginger-garlic paste.
- Use 1 tbsp. of tomato paste.
- Take 1 tbsp. of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of coriander-cumin powder.
- Provide 1 of " cinnamon stick.
- Get 1 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- You need 2-3 tbsp. of mustard oil.
- You need as needed of coriander leaves & fresh red chilies to garnish.
- You need 2-3 of onions, chopped.
- Get 4-5 of cloves.
- Use 2 of medium potatoes.
- Take 1 of whole garlic pod.
- Use 1 tsp. of ghee.
Steps to make Mangshor Jhol (Mutton Curry – Bengali Style):
- Marinate the mutton with all the ingredients starting from salt to garam masala powder for an hour or for best results overnight..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the potatoes till light brown Keep aside..
- Temper the same oil with bay leaves, cinnamon, cardamons and cloves..
- Add the onions and saute till light brown..
- Add the marinated mutton and fry till dry..
- Add water and pressure cook for 20-25 minutes on low flame after the first whistle..
- When it is done, add ghee and give it a mix..
- Serve, garnished with coriander leaves and fresh red chilies..
If you find this Mangshor Jhol (Mutton Curry – Bengali Style) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.