Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mexican roast beef salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican roast beef salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican roast beef salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably pick out many items out of habit. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican roast beef salad recipe. You can cook mexican roast beef salad using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mexican roast beef salad:
- Prepare of salad.
- You need 2 cup of romaine salad mix.
- Provide 4 oz of roast beef (cooked).
- Provide 1/3 cup of finely shredded mexican cheese (any brand).
- Provide 2 tbsp of mt. olive jalapeños (diced) or whatever cut you like.
- Use 1 each of plum tomato (chopped).
- You need 1/4 tbsp of green Spanish hot sauce.
- Take of dressing.
- You need 1 tbsp of hellmans mayo.
- Provide 3 tbsp of cucumber/tzaziki sauce.
- Provide 1 3/4 tsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1 dash of black pepper.
Steps to make Mexican roast beef salad:
- heat roast beef (leftovers) in microwave or in oven to make warm.
- place 2 cups salad mix on plate.
- spread heated roast beef across the salad (ensure evenly placed atop salad).
- drizzle dressing atop steak and salad mix (use sparingly).
- spread tomatoes atop salad evenly.
- sprinkle cheese atop salad.
- sprinkle jalapeños on salad (your discretion how hot you want it).
- splash the green hot sauce anywher atoo of salad for more heat.
If you find this Mexican roast beef salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.