Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect New England Fish Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect New England Fish Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to New England Fish Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to new england fish bake recipe. You can have new england fish bake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook New England Fish Bake:
- Get 4 medium of red potatoes, you can peel or leave skins on.
- You need 1 small of onion, thinly sliced.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Use 1/2 cup of crushed potato chips, I used the food processor to crush. I also used bacon and cheddar flavored but any flavor you like will be good.
- Use 3/4 cup of cream I used heavy but half and half can be used.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of cod fillets or any white fish.
Steps to make New England Fish Bake:
- Place potatos in a saucepan and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil, cover and cook until tender about 15 to 20 minutes.Drain and cool slightly.
- Slice potatos 1/8 inch thick and arrange in single layer in a well buttered shallow baking dish, top potatos with the onion and garlic,sprinkle with half the pepper and half the parmesan cheese. Pour half the cream over potatoes. Place fish on top potatos pour lemon juice on fish then add remaing pepper and parmesan cheese, pour remaing cream over fish. Evenly apply crushed potato chips on top of fisk..
- Bake in a preheated 375 oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
If you find this New England Fish Bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.