Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mom's Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup (From Carcass) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup (From Carcass) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's crock pot creamy chicken noodle soup (from carcass) recipe. You can have mom's crock pot creamy chicken noodle soup (from carcass) using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mom's Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup (From Carcass):
- Take 1 of whole chicken carcass (the more meat the better).
- Provide 1 can of Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- Use 1 of Water.
- Get 1 tbsp of Butter (or oil).
- You need 1 cup of Carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of Celery.
- Get 1 cup of Minced onion (fresh).
- Get 2 cup of Uncooked Egg Noodles.
- Use 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Mom's Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup (From Carcass):
- I use a crock pot, but you want to stick the carcass in the crock pot (or pot with lid) and fill with enough water to cover at least 3/4 of the carcass but not the whole thing..
- Cover and simmer in crock pot on HIGH for about 2-3 hours. (Once it starts boiling, it usually has been in the water long enough that it's done.) If using a pot, simmer on low for at least 60 mins. Once the water starts to reach a darker yellow color and the carcass falls apart its done..
- Pull the carcass out of the water, put aside. Make sure to grab all the large bones and chunks..
- Grab a pot (or a different large enough pot to hold all the water if you're not using a crock pot) and carefully pour the water through a strainer to catch what little chicken and bone bits may be left in the water. Return the water to the crock pot and put the large pan on your stove top. (Keep it in the pot you just strained it into if you used a stove top).
- Slice carrots, celery and mince onion. Keep onion separate from carrots and celery as it's going in later than the other two..
- By this time your chicken should be cooled enough to pull the meat off the carcass. Be sure to feel ALL the meat you pick off so you don't miss any bone pieces..
- Heat the pot on the stove top to medium high with either 1 tbsp oil or butter. After heated, put in carrots and celery and sauté for about 8-10 mins, you don't want it completely soft but starting to soften..
- Add onion and stir often with celery and carrots. Once the onions are tender and start to turn clear, add the chicken meat & the "chicken stock" water from the crock pot to the stove pot. Bring to a boil..
- Add egg noodles, cover and turn down to medium heat. Boil until the noodles are done, stirring occasionally..
- Add cream of chicken soup, stir thoroughly..
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Everyone is different, that's why I didn't use a measurement..
- Serve with rolls or a salad and enjoy!.
- (If you don't have a carcass I'm sure about 2 chicken breasts or so would be right for the amount of meat. Just boil and shred instead, then use chicken broth instead. Doesn't taste as good though.).
If you find this Mom's Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup (From Carcass) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.