Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pulled pork tortilla soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pulled pork tortilla soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pulled pork tortilla soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pulled pork tortilla soup recipe. To cook pulled pork tortilla soup you only need 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pulled pork tortilla soup:
- Use 2 cups of smoked pulled pork.
- You need 2 cups of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of lager beer.
- Provide 1 of small white onion.
- Provide 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 cup of corn.
- Get 1 can of black beans.
- Get 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes, crushed or pulsed in a blender.
- Take 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1 of jalapeno, sliced.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn flour or masa mix.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need of Sour cream.
- Take of Colby Jack, shredded.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- Prepare strips of Fried corn tortilla.
- Take slices of Avocado.
- Prepare of Fresh squeezed lime.
Instructions to make Pulled pork tortilla soup:
- Heat butter and oil in a pot. add onion and jalapeno to soften. Add garlic and cook another couple minutes..
- Stir in drained beans, corn, chili powder and cumin. Add tomatoes, beer, stock and pulled pork..
- Add corn flour and bring to simmer. Cook for about another 20 minutes uncovered, stirring occasionally..
- Ladle into bowls and top with garnish.
If you find this Pulled pork tortilla soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.