Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Brad's bacon wrapped beer battered Ling cod recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's bacon wrapped beer battered Ling cod recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's bacon wrapped beer battered Ling cod recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's bacon wrapped beer battered ling cod recipe. To cook brad's bacon wrapped beer battered ling cod you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's bacon wrapped beer battered Ling cod:
- Use 2 lbs of cod filets. Portioned.
- Prepare of Thin strips of bacon.
- Prepare of For the batter.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cornmeal.
- Get 1 tbs of baking powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of each, dry mustard, white pepper, smoked paprika.
- Get 12 Oz of beer. Lager or pilsner.
- Provide of Other ingredients.
- Prepare of Oil for deep frying.
- Provide of Tooth picks.
- Get of Tartar sauce.
Steps to make Brad's bacon wrapped beer battered Ling cod:
- Portion cod into serving sized pieces. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper. Let sit a couple minutes..
- Heat oil in fryer to 360 degrees..
- Mix dry ingredients for batter. Slowly mix in beer, preferably left open for an hour so it is less carbonated..
- Use an entire strip of bacon to completely wrap piece of fish. Secure with a tooth pick..
- Dip fish in batter. Coat completely. Let excess drip off. Slowly dip in hot oil. Cook 5-6 minutes. Flip over once..
- Drain on paper towels. Serve with tartar sauce. Enjoy.
- Don't forget to remove the toothpick..
If you find this Brad's bacon wrapped beer battered Ling cod recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.