Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Apple and plum filo tart recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple and plum filo tart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple and plum filo tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Almonds frequently give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple and plum filo tart recipe. To make apple and plum filo tart you need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple and plum filo tart:
- Prepare 1 of Green Apple.
- Get 3 of Plums.
- You need 30 g of Sultanas.
- Prepare 4 Sheets of Filo.
- Get 3 tsp of Butter.
- Use 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Provide of Greek Yogurt (option to serve).
Steps to make Apple and plum filo tart:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Remove the core from the apple, divide into four and then slide thinly. Remove the plum core, divide into four and slice..
- Place the sliced apple in a frying pan with 2 tsp of butter and the cinnamon, turn on a low heat and cook until softened (about 5 minutes).
- Once softened add the plums and stir well, cook for a minute or two and then remove from the heat.
- Lay a sheet of filo in a baking tray, melt the remaining butter in the microwave and then brush on the filo. Add the rest of the sheets of filo brushing with butter between sheets.
- Alternately place the cooked fruit in the filo lined baking tray.
- Sprinkle over the sultanas.
- Place in the preheated oven to cook for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Slice and serve with a dollop of greek yogurt.
If you find this Apple and plum filo tart recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.