Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my seafoods & veggies creamy green curry recipe. You can cook my seafoods & veggies creamy green curry using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry:
- Take 1 of bok choy.
- Use 1 of medium size potato.
- Take 1 of medium size carrot.
- Provide 1 tsp of groun black pepper.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 1 pack of Green Thai McCormick mix.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- Take of Onion leeks.
- Provide springs of Onion.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Get 1 of medium size onion minced.
- You need 1 of small ginger chopped.
- Prepare of Green Chili.
- Get of Dried red chilli optional.
- You need 15 pcs of shrimp half boiled.
- Take 1/4 of kilo clams.
- You need of String beans optional i.
- Take 1/4 cup of butter.
Steps to make My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry:
- Blanch shrimp for 1-3 minutes..
- Half boiled the clams in separate pan..
- Sauté’ garlic, onions and ginger in butter. Then add the potatoes, carrots, bell pepper, and beans..
- Mix the green curry in 1/2 cup of water then pour it to the veggies pan. Add the coconut milk and Let it simmer for 15 mins.
- Add the clams and shrimp, green Chili simmer for another 10 minutes under Low fire..
- Turn the fire off add the chopped spring onions and bok choy. Ready to serve!.
If you find this My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.