Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Creamy White Bean Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy White Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy White Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy white bean soup recipe. To cook creamy white bean soup you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy White Bean Soup:
- Get 4 slices of uncooked thick sliced bacon.
- Provide 2 stalks of celery, diced.
- Get 2 of large carrots, peeled and diced.
- Take 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 cans of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed.
- Provide 3 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of half and half (or heavy cream).
- Take 1/2 tsp. of each salt, dried rosemary.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of each dried thyme, pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 2 of packed cups roughly torn kale.
Steps to make Creamy White Bean Soup:
- Start by dicing up the bacon. The easiest way to do this is to pop the slices in the freezer for 20-30 minutes, until it firms up, then take it out and snip it with some sharp kitchen shears. Hands down, this is the easiest way to cut up raw bacon..
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, cook the chopped bacon until it is browned and crispy. Then remove the bacon with a slotted spoon to a towel lined plate, but leave about 1 tbsp. of the drippings in the pot. Add the celery, onion and carrot to the pot and cook, stirring occasionally, until they begin to soften up, about 5 or so minutes. Then add the garlic and cook another minute or so, until fragrant..
- Add the drained beans, broth, cream and seasonings to the pot and give it all a good stir. Let it come up to a low boil. Then reduce the heat down a bit and let everything simmer for about 20 or so minutes. At this point, taste it and add any additional seasonings that you think it needs..
- Remove the pot from the heat and use an immersion blender to give the soup a couple of quick blitzes, until it's your desired consistency. Or you could just blend half the soup in a blender, then stir it back in. Then immediately stir in the parmesan cheese, the cooked bacon and the kale. Once the greens wilt into the soup, you're ready to serve..
If you find this Creamy White Bean Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.