Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew recipe. To cook beef stew you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef stew:
- Take of beef.
- Take of large carrots cut up.
- You need of potatoes cut up.
- Get of large onion cut up.
- Use of beef broth sodium free.
- Use of fourth cup cornstarch mixed with 1/2 cup cold water.
- Get of Salt pepper.
- Provide of oil.
Steps to make Beef stew:
- Brown beef I use one tablespoon of oil your choice add cut up onion sautee till tender slightly browned then add your carrots and your broth.
- Simmer approximately 1 hour add pepper add potatoes simmer until potatoes are tender.
- When potatoes and carrots are tender bring slightly to a boil add your cornstarch and water mix make sure it is cold water with the cornstarch slowly stir into the stew turn down the burner and let it simmer for a few seconds put a lid on it stirring occasionally and enjoy.
If you find this Beef stew recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.