Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker thai green curry chicken recipe. You can have slow cooker thai green curry chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken:
- Get 2 lb of chicken breasts.
- Get 14 oz of coconut milk.
- Take 3 tbsp of thai green curry paste.
- You need 4 cup of vegetables.
- Provide 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 bunch of basil.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken:
- Place chicken breasts into slow cooker..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut milk and thai green curry paste..
- Add the mixture to the slow cooker and set the slow cooker to low for 3.5 hours..
- After 3.5 hours, cut up vegetables (onions, mushrooms, and carrots are good) or use a bag of defrosted frozen vegetables and add them to the slow cooker. Set the slow cooker to high for another half hour..
- Add fish sauce and basil at the end and serve with rice or noodles..
If you find this Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.