Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken noodle soup recipe. To make chicken noodle soup you only need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Get 1 lb of chicken, can be white or dark. I like thighs.
- You need 3 of carrots.
- Use 3 of celery stock.
- You need Half of onion white or yellow.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 package of egg noodles, dry or frozen. I prefer frozen.
- Get 1 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of parsley.
- Use 2 tsp of Adobe season.
- Use 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Get 2 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- You need 1 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- Prepare of Water – to fill half a stock pot.
Steps to make Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Fill stock pot half way. Roughly 2-3 quarts. Bring to a boil add chicken diced, bay leaves, and butter. Boil for 45 minutes..
- Add sliced carrots, diced onion, sliced celery, and all spices and garlic. Boil for 30 minutes..
- Add frozen egg noodles or noodles and boild for another 20 minutes. Reduce to medium heat and let simmer until noodles are cooked..
If you find this Chicken Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.