Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Palak Paneer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, however. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Paneer:
- Prepare 100 gm of Spinach.
- You need 50 gms of Paneer.
- You need 2 of Tomato 1 green chilli.
- Get of Onion1.
- Take of Bhuna jeera1tsp.
- Provide of Coriander pdr1tsp.
- Prepare of Garlic cloves 2.
- Take of Ginger 1 ".
- Provide 2 of Elaichis.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Take of Dry roasted muskmelon seeds.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer:
- Clean paalak and boil it without a lid in 1 cup of water then blend also..
- Cut onion and boil with garlic cloves in 1 cup water till it gets tender..
- Mix ginger, dhania pdr, jeera pdr, elaichi,green chilli..
- Grind the onion content in mixer..
- Boil tomato and make puree.
- Now heat a wok and add onion mixture. Saute it..
- Add tomato puree.Give a good boil stirring it well for 5 min..
- Add ground palak and cook well..
- Now add paneer cubes. Add salt and sugar..
- Transfer it in a serving dish. Garnish with roasted muskmelon seeds..
- Serve and have it too..
- It really tastes well..
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.