Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mandys chorizo and spinach puff squares recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mandys chorizo and spinach puff squares recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you probably choose a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mandys chorizo and spinach puff squares recipe. You can cook mandys chorizo and spinach puff squares using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mandys chorizo and spinach puff squares:
- Get 1 of readymade puff pastry.
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese.
- Use 1 stick of spanish chorizo sliced.
- Take bunch of washed baby spinach dried totally.
- You need 1 medium of long red pepper sliced into rings.
- You need 1 cup of grated cheese.
- Use to taste of paprika powder.
Instructions to make Mandys chorizo and spinach puff squares:
- Pre heat oven to 180℃/350℉..
- Unroll puff pastry, and cut into 6 squares..
- Add 1 tablespoon of cream cheese to each piece of pastry, spread evenly leaving a border around the outside of pastry about 1/2 inch..
- Top cheese with spinach, chorizo, peppers and grated cheese, dust with a little paprika..
- Place on a baking sheet place on the middle shelf of the oven and cook for 25-30 minutes checking after 20 minutes to be safe..
- Once edges are golden and cheese is bubbling carefully remove from tray and serve one or two per person with an handful of spinach on the side. Enjoy..
If you find this Mandys chorizo and spinach puff squares recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.