Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Citrus beef curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Citrus beef curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Citrus beef curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to citrus beef curry recipe. You can have citrus beef curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Citrus beef curry:
- Get 350 g of Beef slices/chunks.
- Provide 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 160 ml of coconut milk.
- Use 2 cups of beef stock + 1/2 cup water.
- Use 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 3/4 cup of unsalted roasted peanuts (chopped/crushed).
- Take 1 of medium size onion (cut to wedges).
- Provide 1 of medium size potato (cut to chunks).
- Provide 1 of medium size red capsicum (sliced thinly).
- Provide 140 g of green beans (equal to 1 small rice bowl).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Citrus beef curry:
- Heat the oil on a pan, stir in curry powder and bay leaves. Saute until its aromatic..
- Add in the beef and onions. Brown the beef and onion, stir for 2 mins until beef and onion thoroughly coated with spices..
- Add in the beef stock, coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar, lemon juice, peanuts and potatoes. Bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender (uncover)..
- Add in the green beans, and capsicums, cook until veggies are tender. Taste the curry and adjust to your liking. Turn off the heat and your curry is now ready to serve. Garnish with extra peanut and fried shallot (so it looks pretty)..
If you find this Citrus beef curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.