Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spinach and ricotta fluffy pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach and ricotta fluffy pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach and ricotta fluffy pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and ricotta fluffy pie recipe. You can have spinach and ricotta fluffy pie using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach and ricotta fluffy pie:
- You need 1 pack of puff pastry (approx. 250g/.5lb or more).
- You need 400 g of (approx. 1lb) fresh baby spinach.
- Provide 1 pack of ricotta cheese (.5lb).
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Use 2 of onions (white or red).
- Prepare pinch of a nutmeg (approx. 1/8 of a teaspoon).
- Take 3 spoons of olive oil.
- Use pinch of salt.
- You need pinch of black pepper.
Instructions to make Spinach and ricotta fluffy pie:
- Preheat the oven for 220°C (430F)..
- Unwrap the pastry and roll it on a flat surface. If needed, roll it with a rolling pin to match the size of your baking pan. Place the baking paper in your baking pan and cover with the pastry. Pull the edges up a bit – these will form the sides of the pie. Make few holes in the pie with a fork so that the dough is able to breath..
- Put the dough in the oven for approximately 15 minutes or until the pastry is goldenish. In case the dough makes bubbles, pierce it with the fork..
- While the dough is in the oven, prepare the spinach filling. Thoroughly wash the spinach leaves and let the dry. Cut the onion in the small cubes and sautee it in the pan on a fair amount of olive oil..
- Add spinach leaves, cover the pan and leave it for a while until it diminishes in volume..
- Once done, turn off the heat..
- Mix spinach and ricotta cheese in the bowl. Season with salt, pepper and a pinch of minced nutmeg..
- Cut the onions into slices and use the as a base layer on your baked pastry..
- Cover the onions with spinach and ricotta. Make two holes and fill them with eggs..
- Put back in the oven for another 10 – 15 minutes. I used grill function for this as it cooks the eggs faster. Once the eggs are cooked (or less cooked, if you prefer them being a little bit liquid), take out of the oven and let the pie to cool down for a minute or two. (If you use a grill function, watch the pie thoroughly… I didn't and it burnt on the side a little bit. 🙂 ).
- Serve and enjoy your wonderful meal. 🙂 I served the pie with a delicious pak choi salad – see my another recipe, which is easy peasy..
If you find this Spinach and ricotta fluffy pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.