Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Peppered Potato Onion Sausage Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Peppered Potato Onion Sausage Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's peppered potato onion sausage bake recipe. To cook mike's peppered potato onion sausage bake you only need 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Peppered Potato Onion Sausage Bake:
- Provide of ● For The Proteins.
- Prepare 12 oz of Precooked Beef Smoked Sausage.
- Provide of ● For The Vegetables [all rinsed & rough chopped].
- Use 3 of LG Idaho Potatoes.
- Prepare 3 of LG Red Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of Green Bell Pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Red Bell Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 of Bell Orange Bell Pepper.
- Use 1/2 of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- You need 2 of Vidaila Onions.
- Take 2 of Celery Stalks.
- Prepare 6 Cloves of Garlic [smashed & minced].
- Prepare as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [to coat potatoes & vegetables].
- Use 1 tbsp of Fresh Rosemary.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide to taste of Sea Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Use 1 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- Provide of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Provide of Red Salsas.
- Provide of Hot Sauces.
- Prepare of Fresh Chopped Parsley [for garnish].
Instructions to make Mike's Peppered Potato Onion Sausage Bake:
- Chop up everything and add all seasonings..
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes. Enjoy!.
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes..
- Serve with various salsas and sauces. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Peppered Potato Onion Sausage Bake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.