Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Shahi Chicken Rezala recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shahi Chicken Rezala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shahi Chicken Rezala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shahi chicken rezala recipe. You can have shahi chicken rezala using 22 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Shahi Chicken Rezala:
- You need 400 gms of chicken curry cut.
- Get 2 of small onions boiled.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of poppy seed paste.
- Get 10-12 of cashewnuts paste.
- Take 2 of green chillies paste.
- Provide 3 of cardamoms.
- Provide 4-5 of cloves.
- You need 1 of small stick cinnamon.
- You need 7-8 of black peppercorns.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of ghee.
- Use 2 of dry red chillies.
- Use 1 tsp of kitchen king or Chaap masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 2 tbsp of sweet homemade curd.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of malai or fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander chopped.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Use 1 drop of mitha attar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rose water.
Steps to make Shahi Chicken Rezala:
- Marinate chicken with little salt,1 tbsp lemon juice and 1 tbsp oil for half hour.Soak cashewnuts and poppy seeds for 30 minutes in hot water.Meanwhile chop 2 onions roughly and boil them with 1/4 th cup water.Cool and make a paste of it alongwith soaked poppy seeds and cashewnuts.Add 2 green chillies,ginger and garlic paste while grinding.Also add malai or fresh cream.Heat oil and ghee in a pan and sprinkle half crushed whole garam masala,dry red chillies and black pepper..
- When they crackle,add the marinated chicken,salt,curd and ground masala.Fry in low flame till masala coats chicken.Add kitchen king or chaap masala and 1 cup water and cook on low flame.Add few chopped cashewnuts or almonds.When nearly done add garam masala,1 drop mitha attar and 1 tsp rose water.Few soaked strands of saffron may be added.Add 1 tbsp coriander chopped and toss.Garnish with fried dry red chillies and serve with pulao,jeera rice or roomali roti..
If you find this Shahi Chicken Rezala recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.