Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan banana protein pancakes recipe. To cook vegan banana protein pancakes you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes:
- Get 1 cup of flour.
- Use 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1-2 scoops of dairy-free protein powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Use 1 cup of dairy-free milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.
- Use 1 of banana.
Steps to make Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes:
- Combine the flour, baking powder, protein powder, and cinnamon in a large bowl..
- Stir in the milk, applesauce, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and chia seeds and mix until the batter is smooth..
- Add the banana and mash into the batter..
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Pour the batter on the skillet and flip once bubbles start to form on the pancakes. Cook until brown..
- Serve with some vegan butter, fresh fruit, and maple syrup on top..
If you find this Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.