Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef/fish pan pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef/fish pan pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef/fish pan pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef/fish pan pie recipe. You can cook beef/fish pan pie using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef/fish pan pie:
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 of of beef(meat).
- Get 1 of fish.
- You need 10 of medium Irish potato.
- Take 250 g of butter(1 simas butter).
- Prepare 1 of tspn of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 of medium size of cabbage.
- Get 5 of big carrots.
- You need 3 of tblspn of peas.
- Take 15 pieces of green beans.
- Provide 2 of big size of onion.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Mixed seasoning (mixed maggis).
- Take 1/2 tin of milk of g/nut oil.
- Take 2 of egg.
- Take Handful of spring onion.
- Prepare to taste of Spice(ginger & garlic).
- You need 1/2 of tspn of thyme.
- Get 2 of sweet pepper.
- Take 6 of red pepper.
- Use of Pan(small cake pans and some soup plate).
- Take 2 cups of water.
Instructions to make Beef/fish pan pie:
- Wash and pound the soft beef or u can use minced meat….wash the fish and boil it with onion and garlic.. After boiling the fish,remove the bone and crush the flesh…mix it with the pounded/minced beef… Pound the peppers and garlic with ginger…pour it all on top of the mixed beef and season it with ur mixed seasoning cubes… Add the thyme,onion,spring onion and mix all together to marinate for 1hr…
- Wash and peel the potato chop it into 6 cube shape…wash and cut the green beans,chop the carrots into cube shapes and wash the peas too…add all in the pot and add 1 cup of water..boil all till soft.. Mash all together and set aside.
- Wash and chop the cabbage…and set aside.
- For the dough In a bowl add flour,baking powder, 1/3 of butter and keep the remaining one aside for rubbing the pans and the dough,add pinch of salt,1 seasoning cube and mix all together till you get crumbs flour..break the egg and pour on top of the flour..mix it all together very well. And and 1/2 cup of water mix it well..if the dough is sticky just be rubbing butter not flour,the dough should be lil soft..keep it to rest in the fridge for like 15-30m..D dough shld look yellow like this…
- For the filling In a pan when hot pour oil when hot add slice onion and the marinated beef/fish..slightly Cook it for 5mins and add chopped cabbage stir it and add the fish stock and 10tblspn of water… Stir all together and cover it to cook for 5mins…
- After that 5mins add the mashed potato and mix well..cover to Cook for 3-4mins and turn off the flame…
- Bring the dough out rub butter and make a small balls out of it and flatten the dough very wide…rub the pan with butter and place the flattened dough to cover the pan very well..add the filling to the pans and make another flatten dough to cover the pan very well..use fork to make holes on top..
- Do it all and preheat the oven before placing the pies in the oven…make a flat dough and strap it to write the HBD DEAR..wash it with egg and bake it for 25-30mins.
- After 30mins remove it from the oven and place it on the oven rack/wire to cool..and you have your pan pie ready to go with pap, tea or chill soft drink..
If you find this Beef/fish pan pie recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.