Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish Tacos (beer battered cod w/ mango salsa, chipotle mayo, red cabbage, cilantro) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Tacos (beer battered cod w/ mango salsa, chipotle mayo, red cabbage, cilantro) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One heart-healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish tacos (beer battered cod w/ mango salsa, chipotle mayo, red cabbage, cilantro) recipe. You can cook fish tacos (beer battered cod w/ mango salsa, chipotle mayo, red cabbage, cilantro) using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Tacos (beer battered cod w/ mango salsa, chipotle mayo, red cabbage, cilantro):
- Take of Flour.
- You need of Corn Starch.
- Provide of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- You need of Cayenne Pepper.
- Use of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- Get of Salt Pepper.
- You need of Egg.
- Use of Beer.
- Provide of White Fish.
- Provide of Red Cabbage.
- You need of Mango Salsa (mango, pineapple, onion, tomatoes, red pepper, ginger, lime, cilantro).
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- Get of Chipotles.
- Prepare of Mayo.
- Prepare of Sour Cream.
- Use of Lime.
- Prepare of Corn Tortillias.
Steps to make Fish Tacos (beer battered cod w/ mango salsa, chipotle mayo, red cabbage, cilantro):
- Add together dry ingredients: 3/4 cup of flour, 1/4 cup of corn starch, 1 tsp of baking power, 1 tbsp paprika, 1 tsp of cayenne pepper, 2 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp onion powder, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper. Whisk together..
- Add egg and whisk and add 1 cup of beer (modelo/or a light beer). Add this to the dry ingredients and whisk all together. Let this batter sit for 1-2 hours before cooking..
- Slice fish into proper sizes for the tacos. Let them dry on paper towels in the fridge..
- Prepare toppings. Slice Red Cabbage, prepare mango salsa and make the chipotle mayo..
- Chipotle mayo: add 2-3 chipotles from can to 1 and 1/2 cup of mayo, 1/2 cup of sour cream, 1 tsp of lime juice. Blend together. **can substitute hot sauce for chipotles..
- Heat corn tortillas in a pan on the stove in some oil to wake them up..
- Heat oil to 350-375 F..
- Add fish to batter and fry for 2-3 minutes on each side until the batter is golden brown. Let dry on baking rack or paper towels.
- Add all together and enjoy a simple and tasty taco! Top with some lime and cilantro!.
If you find this Fish Tacos (beer battered cod w/ mango salsa, chipotle mayo, red cabbage, cilantro) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.