Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy palak paneer recipe. You can cook creamy palak paneer using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy palak paneer:
- Use 500 gm of palak leaves.
- Get 300 gm of cottage cheege cut into small pieces.
- Get 5 of medium size onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of big size tomato puri.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger grated.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Provide 2 tsp of malai.
- You need 11/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1 tsp of termaric powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need of Oil as required.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Use To taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Creamy palak paneer:
- First,take bunch of palak wash properly & chopped then blanch few min then make a puri..
- Roast paneer cubes in nonstick tawa..
- Now khadhai put on flame add oil add onion salt saute few min add ginger garlic saute few min add tomato puri again saute few min add all dry ingredients,malai saute few min now add palak puri cook few min..
- Now add paneer cubes add as required water cook few min.Now turn off the glass.
If you find this Creamy palak paneer recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.