Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Delicious Japanese Hamburg Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Delicious Japanese Hamburg Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to delicious japanese hamburg steak recipe. You can have delicious japanese hamburg steak using 12 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Delicious Japanese Hamburg Steak:
- Take 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 piece of Garlic (optional).
- You need 15 g of butter for sauteing.
- You need 1 cup of ◯ Panko* or 2-3 slices of bread.
- Take 1 cup of ◯ Milk.
- Take 2 tsp of ◯ Salt & Black pepper.
- Take 450 g of Minced Beef.
- Prepare 400 g of Minced Pork.
- Prepare 15 g ×2 of butter for frying.
- You need 1 of Knorr Demi-Glace sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of Red wine.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
Steps to make Delicious Japanese Hamburg Steak:
- ＊All the ingredient except vegetables and red wine should be cool because it makes the hamburg juicy..
- ＊＊Panko is a Japanese breadcrumbs. Instead of panko, you can use a few slices of bread. Keep the slices of bread in a freezer overnight and take them out when you start cooking. Cut flakily like the photo using a grater or a knife. Bake flaked bread in a oven for a few minutes if you feel the bread is moist..
- Chop onion and garlic. Saute chopped onion and garlic with 15g of butter. Stop sauteing before they get brown. Transfer to a plate to cool completely..
- Mix ingredients with ◯ mark (Panko, 1/2 cup of milk, salt and black pepper) in a big bowl..
- Mix onion, garlic and minced beef and pork into the bowl in 2. Add 1/2 cup of milk if you think the meat is hard. Do it quickly with hands!.
- Wrap the bowl in plastic wrap. Keep it in fridge for hours so that the hamburg is juicier..
- After taking out the bowl, pat the hamburger meat into a flat shape. The size is about a clenched fist. Try to remove the air from the meat..
- Put the 15g of the butter in a frying pan. Put over a high flame and wait a few minutes until it melts..
- Put 2 or 3 pieces of hamburger meat in the heated frying pan..
- First, fry each side of the meat until it begins to brown. Then, fry each side over a low flame..
- Push lightly on the surface of the meat. If clear meat juice comes out, it is time to transfer the meat into a dish..
- Wipe lightly the surface of the frying pan with a piece of kitchen paper. Put the 15 g of the butter and the rest of the meat in the pan and fry (do step 8 and 9 again). Transfer the meat into a dish..
- Reuse the pan which was used to fry the meat. Add Knorr Demi-Glace sauce powder, 1 cup of red wine and 1/2 cup of water and simmer for 5 minutes. (If you don't like to add red wine, it's fine! Follow the instruction on the package of Knorr Demi-Glace sauce. But remember that red wine can remove the smell of the meat.).
- Mix 50g of ketchup in the pan. Add a little Worcestershire sauce and sugar if you would like to. The hamburg sauce is ready..
- Return the hamburger meat in the frying pan. pour the sauce on the meat with a spoon. It's good to cover the pan with the lid and simmer 1-2 minutes if you have time..
- Put the hamburg and the sauce in the dish. Put a garnish if you would like to..
- Enjoy the meal:).
If you find this Delicious Japanese Hamburg Steak recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.