Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beer Batter Fried Fish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beer Batter Fried Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beer Batter Fried Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beer batter fried fish recipe. To cook beer batter fried fish you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beer Batter Fried Fish:
- Provide 1 of lb Fish fillets (I used tilapia).
- Prepare 1/2 of cup Flour for dredging.
- Use 3/4 of cup Flour.
- Provide 2 of tbs. Corn starch.
- Prepare 1 of tsp. Sugar.
- Take 1 of tsp. Salt.
- You need 1/4 of tsp. each, baking soda, baking powder, and paprika..
- Use 3/4 of cup beer..
Instructions to make Beer Batter Fried Fish:
- Dredge fish in flour and set aside..
- Mix remaining dry ingredients, add beer and stir..
- Let stand while fryer heats to 350°.
- Dip fish in batter, shake off excess, and place in fryer (2 or 3 at a time)..
- Fry 2-3 minutes, flipping once until golden brown. Drain..
- Serve immediately. Throw in some onion rings if you have leftover batter..
If you find this Beer Batter Fried Fish recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.