Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Cod Fillet with Salted Lemon in Kitchen Foil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Cod Fillet with Salted Lemon in Kitchen Foil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked cod fillet with salted lemon in kitchen foil recipe. To make baked cod fillet with salted lemon in kitchen foil you need 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Cod Fillet with Salted Lemon in Kitchen Foil:
- Get 2 of Fresh cod fillets.
- Get 1 tbsp of White wine or sake.
- Provide 2 of pieces Salted lemon.
- Take 1/4 of Onion (small).
- Get 1/2 of Green peppers.
- Provide 1 slice of Bacon.
- You need 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Use 2 of pieces Alumnimum foil (25 cm x 30 cm).
Instructions to make Baked Cod Fillet with Salted Lemon in Kitchen Foil:
- Sprinkle white wine over the cod fillets. Use the plastic tray in which the fish was sold to reduce your labour..
- Place a fillet on a piece of aluminum foil. Sprinkle with coarsely ground black pepper. As cod is lean, pour over 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil..
- Place a piece of salted lemon on the cod fillet..
- Use fresh lemon if salted lemonsare not available! Sprinkle more salt over the cod if that is the case. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152876-preserved-lemons.
- Place the sliced onion on top….
- Place the green peppers on top….
- Place the bacon on top. Fold and seal the aluminum foil..
- Fold and seal the aluminum foil..
- You can use a frying pan to steam but I recommend a toaster oven as you don't need to wash up. Bake for 15-20 minutes!.
- Pour over some ponzu or soy sauce to your liking..
- [Recipe] Homemade ponzu https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154957-3-different-types-of-ponzu.
If you find this Baked Cod Fillet with Salted Lemon in Kitchen Foil recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.