Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Sausage Eggplant Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Sausage Eggplant Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's sausage eggplant parmesan recipe. You can cook mike's sausage eggplant parmesan using 33 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Sausage Eggplant Parmesan:
- Use of Meat.
- Get of Italian Sausage [in casing].
- Take of Olive Oil.
- Provide of Homemade Red Sauce.
- Provide of Roma Tomatoes [cut into 1" cubes].
- You need of 28 oz Crushed Or Stewed Tomatoes.
- Prepare of 6 oz Tomato Paste.
- Use of 15 oz Tomato Sauce.
- Use of Fresh Garlic [rough chop-packed].
- Use of Sun Dried Tomatoes [fine chopped-packed].
- Get of Basil Leaves [rough chop].
- Provide of Fresh Parsley [rough chop-loose pack].
- Take of White Onion [chopped].
- Take of Fresh Celery [chopped with leaves].
- Take of Each: Italian Seasoning – Onion Powder – Salt.
- Use of Each: Black Pepper – Red Pepper Flakes Or Red Pepper Oil.
- Prepare of Brown Sugar.
- Get of Black Olives [halved].
- Get of Cabernet Sauvignon [a quality bottle].
- Take of Fennel Seeds.
- Prepare of Baking Soda [x 2 to decrease acidity if needed].
- Get of Eggplant.
- Take of Eggplants [room temperature-slice about 1/4" thick].
- You need of 8 oz Panko Bread Crumbs.
- You need of Chopped Fresh Parsley.
- Get of Each: Garlic Powder – Onion Powder – Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of Parmesan Cheese [powdered in the bottle].
- Get of Fresh Eggs [mix in separate bowl].
- Prepare of High Heat Frying Oil.
- Prepare of Layer Toppers.
- Provide of 8 oz Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Provide of Additional Fresh Parsley.
- Get of Additional Fresh Basil.
Steps to make Mike's Sausage Eggplant Parmesan:
- Canned goods and other items needed..
- Pull sausage from its casings and fry with 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large, thick bottom pot..
- Add everything in the Homemade Red Sauce Section to that same pot and simmer for up to 3 hours, stirring regularly..
- After boiling your sauce for some time, if you find your sauce tastes too acidic, [you feel as though it needs sugar] add 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda to your boiling mixture, simmer and taste. Add an additional 1/4 teaspoon if you feel it's needed. Your sauce will foam up momentarily but no worries, it'll settle right down. Fine grated carrots will also calm any acidity if you don't have any Baking Soda on hand and you have the full 3 hours to simmer them down..
- Mix everything in your Panko Crumb Mixture Section except for the oil in a larger bowl and beat your eggs in a separate larger bowl..
- Slice [room temperature] Eggplants to about 1/4" thickness, dip in egg mixture, coat in seasoned Panko Crumb Mixture and fry on high for about 2 minutes on each side then drain on paper towels. Don't over fry but you will want crispy eggplants..
- Ladle Red Sauce on the bottom of a sprayed or non stick disposable serving tray. Lay fried Eggplant on top of that. Like making a Lasagne, add more sauce and Parmesan and lay more Eggplant. Repeat process until all Eggplant is positioned. Make this dish with as many layers as your pan can handle or create 2 levels and make two 9×12 pans worth. Top with Red Sauce, Parsley, fresh Basil and additional Parmesan Cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350°..
- This recipe makes two 9"x12" sheets with two layers of Eggplant. Allow dish to sit for 3 minutes before serving. Try serving this with a wedge salad, garlic bread and a quality Cabernet Sauvignon!.
If you find this Mike's Sausage Eggplant Parmesan recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.