Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Breaded Oven-Fried Fish, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Breaded Oven-Fried Fish, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys breaded oven-fried fish, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys breaded oven-fried fish, gf df ef sf nf you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Breaded Oven-Fried Fish, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 4 of white fish fillets, around 650g.
- Prepare 4 slice of thick stale gluten-free bread.
- Prepare 70 grams of gf / plain flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Take 1/4 tsp of or to taste cayenne pepper.
- Take 60 ml of Vickys Tartare Sauce from my link below.
- You need 2 tsp of fresh chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- Use of sweet paprika to colour if desired.
Steps to make Vickys Breaded Oven-Fried Fish, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F and pulse the bread into crumbs in a food processor. Spread the crumbs onto a shallow baking sheet and toast in the oven, stirring now and again, for 8 minutes. Transfer the crumbs into a shallow dish large enough to fit the fish fillets into.
- Combine the tartare sauce, half of the flour, the mustard, cayenne and parsley in another dish the same size. In a 3rd dish mix the remaining flour, salt & pepper and paprika.
- Raise the oven temp to gas 8 / 230C / 450°F and lightly grease a baking tray.
- Pat the fish fillets dry with kitchen towel. Dredge the fillets one at a time lightly in the seasoned flour from dish 3. Dip the top and sides of the fillets in the tartar sauce / flour mixture from dish 2 (add a little rice milk if the mixture is too thick) then finally cover that coating with the bread crumbs, patting well all over to ensure they stick https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336379-vickys-tartare-sauce-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.
- Put the breaded fish on the baking tray, spray lightly with cooking oil and bake until the crumbs are golden brown and the fish is cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve with chunky chips, mushy peas and the tartar sauce from my previous recipe.
- This breading is delicious on chicken too.
If you find this Vickys Breaded Oven-Fried Fish, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.