Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health advantages. These types of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To cook palak paneer you only need 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Paneer:
- You need 1-2 bunches of Palak (Spinach) – chopped.
- Provide 200 g of Paneer – cut into 1 inch cubes as well as some grated.
- You need 1 of Tomato (medium sized) – chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Red Onion (medium sized) – chopped.
- Use 5-6 strands of Coriander leaves.
- Provide 1/3 inch of Ginger (grated).
- Provide 3-4 of Garlic cloves (thin sliced).
- You need 1-2 of Serrano peppers- chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Yogurt/Curd – whisked.
- Use 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1/3 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- Use 1/3 tbsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Take 1 pinch of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of – Salt (or to taste).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of – Whipped cream.
Steps to make Palak Paneer:
- Heat up a pan (medium heat) and add 1 tbsp oil..
- Once the oil is hot, add cumin seeds and let them splutter for about 10 seconds..
- Add bay leaf, grated ginger, sliced garlic cloves, and chopped serrano peppers and stir for about 30 seconds..
- Add chopped onion and salt, and stir until the onions turn pink to light brown. Caution: Don't overcook the onions to dark brown..
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes soften up and become a bit mushy..
- Turn down the heat, and let the pan cool down a bit..
- Add whisked yogurt and spices (turmeric powder, red chili powder, cumin powder and coriander powder) and cook on low-medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil (bubbles on the side in yogurt). Keep stirring in between..
- Add chopped spinach and mix it well. Cook for a few minutes until the spinach wilts..
- Add coriander leaves to the mixture and cook for about a minute or two..
- Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool down..
- Blend the cooked mixture into a fine paste/puree..
- Pour the puree back to the pan (on low-medium flame) then add 3/4 tbsp whipped cream..
- Grate some paneer into the puree, and after about a minute add one inch cubes..
- Top off with some more (1/4 tbsp) whipped cream..
- Palak paneer is ready to serve!.
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.