Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sophie's bacon, spinach and feta muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sophie's bacon, spinach and feta muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sophie's bacon, spinach and feta muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sophie's bacon, spinach and feta muffins recipe. To cook sophie's bacon, spinach and feta muffins you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sophie's bacon, spinach and feta muffins:
- You need 140 grams of plain flour.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1 of egg.
- You need 30 grams of frozen spinach, defrosted.
- Prepare 40 grams of feta, crumbled.
- Prepare 2 of rashers of bacon, chopped and cooked.
- Provide 150 ml of milk.
Steps to make Sophie's bacon, spinach and feta muffins:
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350f..
- Mix your dry ingredients thoroughly in one bowl, and your wet ingredients in another. Do not add your spinach, feta or bacon yet..
- Gradually add your wet to your dry, combining to form a wet batter..
- Mix in the bacon, then fold in your feta and spinach. Folding it helps to stop them breaking up too much..
- Fill muffin cases about 2/3rds of the way. This mix should make approx 6 muffins..
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean..
- Great hot or cold – enjoy!.
If you find this Sophie's bacon, spinach and feta muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.