Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Baked Apples / Bratapfel recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Apples / Bratapfel recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you probably pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked apples / bratapfel recipe. To make oven baked apples / bratapfel you only need 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Baked Apples / Bratapfel:
- Take 5 of large baking apples (e.g. boskop).
- Prepare 36 g of chopped pecans.
- Provide 115 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 g of cinnamon.
- Provide 65 g of plant based butter.
Steps to make Oven Baked Apples / Bratapfel:
- Oven 185℃.
- Wash and core apples leaving the core's base to contain filling.
- Combine chopped pecans, brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter.
- Create five equal roll log shapes from the butter mix.
- Place the butter rolls into the apple cavities by patting in the tops.
- Add 1/2c of water into casserole in which you will place the apples to bake.
- Apples into the oven and let bake for 45 minutes.
- Readiness depends on whether they are soft, not broken (that's too much oventime then) and sugar-butter-mix is nicely melted and a bit caramelized on top.
- Take out, let cool for 5/10min and serve.
- There will be quite a bit of liquid from the apple itself and the water you put in before baking. You can use this to pour a bit over each apple before serving. I was wondering how it might taste in a smoothie or even in homemade ice cream..
If you find this Oven Baked Apples / Bratapfel recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.