Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moroccan Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moroccan Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moroccan meatballs recipe. You can have moroccan meatballs using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Moroccan Meatballs:
- Prepare of ground beef.
- You need of ground turkey.
- You need of garlic cloves chopped.
- Provide of crushed cashews.
- Take of chopped cilantro.
- Get of onion powder.
- Get of ras el hanout.
- Prepare of cumin.
- Use of saffron hairs.
Steps to make Moroccan Meatballs:
- In a small pot heat 1/2 cup of water with the saffron hairs. Let simmer twenty minutes until the water turns yellow..
- Mix Meats with crushed cashews, 1/2 cup chopped cilantro, 2 chopped garlic cloves, onion powder, ras el hanout, cumin, and 1 teaspoon of the saffron water..
- In a large pot add 3/4 cups of water, the remainder of the saffron water, 2 chopped garlic cloves, 1/2 teaspoon cumin and 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro..
- Make small square patties out of the mixed meat (mini hamburger shape) and add to the large pot. Heat the meatballs covered for 20 minutes on medium heat. Lower heat to a simmer. Uncover the pot and cook for an additional 30 minutes until the liquid is reduced by half. Halfway through cooking time, flip meatballs around so they cook evenly..
If you find this Moroccan Meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.