Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Honey Garlic Goat Meat and Sweet Potato Fries recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Honey Garlic Goat Meat and Sweet Potato Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Honey Garlic Goat Meat and Sweet Potato Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked honey garlic goat meat and sweet potato fries recipe. To cook baked honey garlic goat meat and sweet potato fries you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Honey Garlic Goat Meat and Sweet Potato Fries:
- Get 500 g of boneless goat meat (sliced into 1/4 inch pieces).
- Provide 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 of larger sweet potatoes.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic (crushed).
- Get 1 of thumb of ginger (crushed).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 splash of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tablespoons of honey.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Lemon juice.
Instructions to make Baked Honey Garlic Goat Meat and Sweet Potato Fries:
- Add some salt, 1/2 tsp of black pepper and 2 table spoons of vegetable oil to the meat. Mix well. Layer the meat on a baking pan and bake for 20 minutes at about 190°C, turning the over at 10 minutes..
- Add a splash of vegetable oil to a pan or wok over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger and saute until fragrant. Add the baked meat to it and mix. Add the honey, splash of soy sauce and squeezed lemon. Saute this for about 5 minutes..
- Peel the sweet potatoes and put them in water. Chop them into fries-like pieces. Soak them in cold water for 30 minutes. Towel dry them(you could use kitchen towels). Add the oil, mix well. Add the remaining black pepper, garlic and the paprika and make sure they are all covered. Put them on a lined baking sheet, don't over crowd the pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 200°C,turning them halfway. Cool them for 5 minutes before you serve them..
If you find this Baked Honey Garlic Goat Meat and Sweet Potato Fries recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.