Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Lemon Honey Baked Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Honey Baked Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Honey Baked Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One heart-healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon honey baked chicken recipe. You can cook lemon honey baked chicken using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon Honey Baked Chicken:
- Take 6 each of Chicken breasts or thighs (boneless).
- Take 3 each of Garlic cloves (use more).
- Get 1 each of Lemon.
- Use 1/4 cup of Honey ( I used Neem honey).
- Get 3 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil (can use less).
- Provide 1 of as needed Salt and pepper. ( I used the foraged red pepper corns).
- Use 1 of as needed Parchment paper to fully cover chicken.
- Get 1 of as needed Dried rosemary..
Instructions to make Lemon Honey Baked Chicken:
- Slice lemon in half. Cut one side into thin slices and squeeze the juice from the other side in a bowl..
- Preheat oven to 400°F and place chicken breasts evenly spaced..
- Mix the honey and lemon juice until well combined. Set aside..
- Place a lemon slice on each chicken breast and add the garlic..
- Add salt and pepper and dried rosemary to chicken then pour over the sauce over the chicken breasts. Add 1/2 cup water or chicken stock if desired..
- Pour the oil on the parchment paper and spread evenly across..
- Cover the chicken breasts with the parchment paper (oil side down) and cook until chicken temp reaches 165°F..
- Remove parchment paper and service on a bead of rice..
If you find this Lemon Honey Baked Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.