Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spinach, Feta, Tomato Quiche recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach, Feta, Tomato Quiche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach, Feta, Tomato Quiche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach, feta, tomato quiche recipe. You can have spinach, feta, tomato quiche using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach, Feta, Tomato Quiche:
- Get 1 of frozen pie shell (thawed).
- Get 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of fresh baby spinach.
- Get 1/2 cup of roughly chopped fresh mushrooms.
- Get 2 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped purple onion.
- Take 15 of grape tomatoes halved.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of salt (I use Celtic gray salt).
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 3/4 cup of feta crumbles.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
Steps to make Spinach, Feta, Tomato Quiche:
- Take pie shell out to thaw and preheat your oven to 350°..
- Beat 4 eggs in a bowl then add the salt, pepper, and baking powder..
- Add all the other ingredients and mix until the spinach has wilted a little..
- Pour egg mixture into your pie crust and bake for about 50 minutes. Let set for at least 30-45 minutes. Enjoy!.
If you find this Spinach, Feta, Tomato Quiche recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.