Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Coconut Eggplant Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Eggplant Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Eggplant Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut eggplant curry recipe. To make coconut eggplant curry you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut Eggplant Curry:
- Use 4 of Medium Sized Eggplant.
- Take 1/2 of Grated Coconut.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Coconut Milk.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Hung Curd.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Poppy Seeds Paste.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Mustard Seeds Paste.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Cashewnuts Paste.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Charmagaj Seeds.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of Milk.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Oil.
- Take 3-4 of Green Chillies.
Instructions to make Coconut Eggplant Curry:
- Cut the Eggplant into medium size pieces and clean properly..
- After cleaning the Eggplant pieces, put some salt and Turmeric Powder into the pieces, coat well and then fry in oil..
- Then take a heavy bottomed pan. Pour some oil in it. When the oil is heated, put the grated Coconut, Salt, Turmeric powder and Red Chilli powder in the oil and fry for 2 minutes..
- After 2 Minutes add Sugar, Poppy Seeds Paste, Mustard Seeds Paste, Cashewnuts Paste and Charmagaj Paste in the spice mixture and fry for 2 more minutes..
- After that Add the Coconut Milk, Curd and Milk in this spice mixture, Cover the pan with a lid and let the mixture boil for 5 more minutes..
- After 5 minutes, open the lid, and check if the oil comes out or not. If not boil it for another 2-3 minutes and If comes out then add the Eggplant and green chilli pieces in it and once again cover it for 2 more minutes..
- After 2 minutes put the flames off and serve it with roti/paratha. Bon Appetite!.
If you find this Coconut Eggplant Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.