Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuna Melt Stuffed Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Melt Stuffed Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna melt stuffed mushrooms recipe. To make tuna melt stuffed mushrooms you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Melt Stuffed Mushrooms:
- You need 1 of 6 ounce can white albacore tuna, drained.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Use 1 of celery stalk, chopped.
- Get 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of hot sauce such as franks brand.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Get 24 of button mushrooms, stems removed.
- Take 24 of thin slices cherry tomatos (about 6 tomatoes, depending on size ).
- Use 4 slice of thin bacon cut into 24 pieces.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, I used a mixture of shap cheddar and italian four cheese blend.
- Provide 4 tbsp of butter,melted.
- Get 2 of sliced green onions for garnish.
Steps to make Tuna Melt Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Combine tuna, and next 9 ingredients in a bowl mix well..
- Preheat oven to 425. Spread 2 tablespoons of the butter in the bottom of a baking dish big enough to hold mushrooms in one layer..
- Fill mushroom caps evenly with tuna mixture. Top each mushroom with a tomato slice, then put cheese on top of tomato slice, then a piece of bacon. Evenly drizzle remaing butter over all mushrooms..
- Bake about 20 minutes until mushrooms are tender and cheese is melted,and bacon is crispy..
- Garnish with green onions.
If you find this Tuna Melt Stuffed Mushrooms recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.