Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Marble Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Marble Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to marble cake recipe. You can have marble cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Marble Cake:
- Get 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 140 gr of sugar (add more if you prefer).
- Get 150 gr of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 50 ml of milk.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 1 tsp of emulsifier.
- Prepare 100 gr of butter (melted).
- Use 50 ml of vegetable oil.
- Use of (Combine both butter & oil).
- Take 1 tbsp of cocoa powder (chocolate paste: dissolve with 2 tbsp hot water).
Steps to make Marble Cake:
- Place eggs, sugar, flour, milk, vanilla, emulsifier in a mixing bowl. Whisk with high speed until reaching a thick and fluffy consistency..
- Add butter & oil to the batter. Do not over mix..
- Take a small portion of batter and combine with the prepared chocolate paste..
- Pour batter into a baking pan then add randomly chocolate butter on top. Make a random pattern with a toothpick or any kind of thin stick..
- Bake (pre-heat oven at 180 degC) for about 45-50 minutes. ENJOY!.
If you find this Marble Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.