Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Carribean Fish Fritters recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carribean Fish Fritters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carribean Fish Fritters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carribean fish fritters recipe. You can have carribean fish fritters using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Carribean Fish Fritters:
- Provide of fish appetizers.
- Take 3 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 medium of Scotch bonnet pepper or ground black pepper.
- Provide 3 each of Onions.
- You need 3 large of Tomatoes.
- Use 3 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get 2 lb of Salted cod fish.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of Water.
- Use 1 cup of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Carribean Fish Fritters:
- Soak the fish in water for 1 hour or more untill fish is soft..
- place fish into a large bowl pat dry and begin to flake..
- Dice up onions,pepper and tomatoes..
- Add the Tomatoes and onions to the cod..
- Add the flour, baking powder and pepper then stir into the cod..
- Add the water and stir in until everything is well blended..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan over medium heat, when the oil is hot using a spoon drop spoonfalls of the batter into the pan..
- Fry on each side for 5mins until golden brown, drain excess oil with paper towels..
If you find this Carribean Fish Fritters recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.